• Analytical Ferrography (20 Metals, DR, Photomicrographs)
• Conradson Carbon Residue (ASTM D189)
• Coolant Analysis (pH, Conductivity, Reserve Alkalinity, 14 Metals, TTA, Nitrite)
• Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D130)
• Deposit Analysis (20 Metals, Ash Content, 4 Anions)
• Filter Analysis (20 Metals, Photomicrographs)
• Fuel Analysis (Spec, Copper Corrosion, Viscosity @ 40°C, KF, Flash, Specific Gravity, API Gravity)
• Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission, ICP (ASTM 5185)
• Micropatch (Microscope Analysis, Photomicrographs and report)
• Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash (ASTM D93)
• Refrigerant Analysis (KF water, TAN, High Boiling Residue)
• Ruler (ASTM D6971)
• Varnish Formation Tendency
• Viscosity Index (ASTM D2270)
• Water Analysis (ICP Metals, pH, Conductivity, Chloride, P Alkalinity, M Alkalinity)
• Water Source Determination (SWSC-330)
Give us a call to schedule an appointment today. You'll be glad you did.
Dedicated to Keep Your Equipment Running Through Analytical Services
SOUTHWEST SPECTRO-CHEM LABS
Our experience enables us to quickly and accurately assess your oil analysis needs.
ISO/EIC 17025:2017 Certified
Our staff arrive on the job with a smile on their face and spring in their step.
Give us a call or click. We can either do it or refer you to someone who can!